Friday, August 1, 2008

DH

I am ready for football season. There is not many things that can make me as excited as I am at kick-off time on Sunday. I watch every play as if DVR doesn't exist. It is just so exciting for me.


During the off season this year I have passed my time playing a game called Goal Line Blitz. It is a mmorpg. It is great, you create a player and join a team and try to win the 'ship. The most impressive part this that people own the teams and the goal as an owner is to have an entirely human controlled team. My "friend" :) Joe is an owner and he so kindly allows me to GM. If you would like to sign up use my referal code http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9440740



2 comments:

Emily said...

Man! I really miss you, Keith. How am I supposed to really enjoy football this season without you to throw insults at my team? (which I will cheerfully return!) I can't wait for the big first game of the season. Go Colts! :-)

big chief Banana said...

You might want to try www.grid-iron.org as well - it's more of a managment game though but by your post that shouldn't bother you ;)