Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fantasies

***Quick note: Sometimes when I write out words they don't "look right." So, sometimes I use the convenient Google search bar located on the browser to search a word and see if it corrects my spelling of it. Don't ever search "Fantasies."***

Ok, now about my fantasies.

Every year near the end of August people around the country and world get together to compile a team that can beat their friends teams throughout a friendly season of fantasy football.

Well, that time has come to a close. I am feeling the loneliness that continues to set in year after year in December. (The loneliness would be deferred to February if the Bears could ever decide to show up and play.)

So after looking at my options...(Fantasy NASCAR, or Fantasy Baseball) I have decided to start a Fantasy NASCAR league.

Who's with me?

6 comments:

Emily said...

Woah - Fantasy NASCAR? Really? I'm not too sure about that... :-)

*** you know that you don't actually have to hit enter after you type the word in the Google search bar - hilarious mental image though ***

Andy Lauer said...

NASCAR . . .

Nasty
And
Stupid
Country
And Reckneck

Yeehaw!!!! Let's spend millions of dollars and waste thousands of gallons of gasoline to drive around in a circle. Dumb. :-)

Keith said...

And that is different than the millions of dollars people waste on board games, books, U2 concerts/cd's, etc... how? ................Oh yeah, because you don't like it. Whaaaaa!

Emily said...

Andy - I'm pretty sure NASCAR is actually...

Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks

According to my quizzers anyway! :-) But yes - dumb - and SO boring to watch them drive in circles for hours and multiple hundreds of laps! What a waste of time... lol

Heather said...

Fantasy foyer decorating????
Just an idea :)

Andy Lauer said...

You touch my heart Keith.